Prague | Call for artists. Categories: Intervention, Landscape/ Nature, Performance, Sculpture / Installation
TINA B. is a showcase of quality contemporary art by artists from all over the world. Each year the even turns Prague into a mecca of contemporary art. In 2013 TINA B. will again present the public with sculpture, installations, and performances by top international artists and emerging star. The aim is to create a unique context for the presentation of contemporary art and culture.
Do you want to take part? (Application date 15th June 2013!!!)
This project ties into the long tradition of the TINA B. art festival (2012 was the seventh year of the event). Unlike previous years, however, this year the event will run all year round and willbe presented in many other countries. TINA B., whose theme in 2013 is „On the Rainbow”, is dedicated to the fascinated world of colours.
The project of TINA B. 2013 focuses exclusively on installations and on installations connected with performances.
TINA B. takes place in various outdoor public areas, at interesting historical and industrial venues and in galleries. The participating artists present the most dynamic and newest works from their portfolio, providing visitors with an overview of what’s going on in the contemporary art world.
The interactive multiculturalism of the artists and the diversity of the art fields give rise to unique combinations and reflections and new possibilities. Through their works the talented participating artists communicate their thoughts and do so regardless of what country they are from.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you are interested in submitting an application to the project and becoming a part of it, please send us the following documents (in English):
- a short CV, a website link, references
- your proposal for an installation for TINA B. 2013
- technical requirements and an estimate of spatial requirements
- photographs of the installation (if the installation does not yet exist, please send us an example of your work and an idea of what you would like to prepare for the TINA B. festival in 2013)
- confirmation of payment of the application fee
Send the documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The non-refundable application fee is 25 EUR. The fee can be paid on galery´s bank account and must be paid before the application is submitted. Please attach a digital copy of confirmation of the fee to your application. Applications will not be accepted without confirmation of payment.
bank account no.: 6909083001/5500 – Vernon Consulting
bank code: 5500 – Raiffeisen bank
Conditions for participants
- The organisers provide the exhibition spaces, print materials, and PR. They take care of all organisational matters. Each year a catalogue profiling all the artists involved in the project is published.
- Upon prior arrangement the organisers can provide additional technical support.
- The organisers do not pay any honorarium to the artists or cover the costs connected with the installation (except for works/installations with specific requirements)
- The number of artists who can participate is limited. The projects selected for inclusion in TINA B. 2013 are chosen by a selection committee.